...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Czech Republic - on the first - third day of my travel - Prague




Prague City Breaks
 
 

 There is so much to see and do in Prague and it’s so unlike any other European capital that it’s no wonder so many visitors return to the city time after time.
  Unmissable attractions include the imposing Hradcany Castle, spectacular St Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge
 
with its artists and street sellers, historic Wenceslas Square, the vast Old Town Square and the quaint if touristy Golden Lane.
  Travel on the cheap, extensive underground and tram network or simply explore on foot – half the fun is discovering new sights.
   So there’s no excuse not to visit this wonderful city.
       http://www.austriatravel.co.uk/city-breaks/prague-city-breaks/

The church of Our Lady before the Tyn

  
The 15th century Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square, Prague.




This is me again and mysterious Prague!

http://praguerad.blogspot.com/2007/04/ghost-story.html




News from my blog

free counters