...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Design - quirky house by Javier Senosiain

Those who knows me well  gess  i love everything quirky.

I'll   gladly  visit this house.
Known as an "organic home" and made to embody the inside of a peanut shell...
except from the outside it looks like a shark!
It's done by architect Javier Senosiain, this resides in Mexico.

wait for the pic to show, it's really something worth.

01 - view from outside
02  - every room, although underground has an door leading into the lovely garden surrounding the home
03 - outdoor grotto and spa
04  - master bedroom
05  - kitchen and living area
06  - master bathroom
07  - children's bedroom
08  - lit corridors joining every room; no doors in any room!



News from my blog

free counters