...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

my spending weekend report


Yesterday we “proshvendyalis'”(I mean we were haphazardly strolling) through the city with my friends.
me and my gang

 From early morning I was heartened by on a site of russian blog. For my honest-minded and all expended efforts in the attempt to explain it
and in the picture to show it – I got her's pennyworth… on my e-mail  id est:



On the whole, if I talk about the art I personally see it this way: there are true masterpieces and commercial stamping with or without claim to be art (just for making money).
   
In an emotional turmoil, but without lapse of my memory I finaly make up my mind to go fritter away some of my time.
This worked perfectly!. From late morning there was a movie The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.
We were a bit late, but it was for the better. We had time for our breakfast in a cafe with the beautiful name «Marseilles».

   
  
 

We also remembered how it’s adorable to rustle popcorn and gurgle Stella Artois
I like Jet lee even as a bad guy he nice. The Yetty in the movie were Mumie also cute.
Big cute citten like a black panther in 300.

Then walk though the center of our city. And while the others were creeping up to us we have fun and were storing up at the sale of fashion lingerie.


Solid dinner ibidem in Athena. There was whatever we like someone of us ate sushi,
and others simply fancy cake.

 

A day passed really fine.

News from my blog

free counters