...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

Samurai Champloo


I only want to recomend the greatest samurai anime I´ve ever seen :
It´s Samurai Champloo.

I like it's background music - a great mix of hip-hop music and jazz music .The fight scenes are excellent and much more realistic than in others anime .
I buy a DVD and I even like its russian rendering! (it's usually unbearable for me)




Samurai Champloo (サムライチャンプルー Samurai Chanpurū)


 Mugen: A brash vagabond from the Ryukyu Islands, Mugen is a wandering sword for hire with a wildly unconventional fighting style that resembles breakdancing and capoeira. He wears metal-soled geta and carries a nihontō on his back (although, historically, the Tokugawa government prohibited unauthorized men from carrying daishō or any of its components). In Japanese, the word "mugen" means "infinite" or "endless."





 Jin: Jin is a mild-mannered ronin who carries himself in the conventionally stoic manner of a samurai of the Tokugawa era. Using his waist-strung daishō, he fights in the traditional kenjutsu style of a samurai trained in a prominent, sanctioned dojo. Jin wears glasses, an available but uncommon accessory in Edo era Japan. Spectacles -- called "Dutch glass merchandise" ("Oranda gyoku shinajina" in Japanese) at the time -- were imported from Holland early in the Tokugawa period and became more widely available as the 17th century progressed. In Japanese the word "Jin" means "virtue."




   



 Fuu: A feisty young girl of approximately 15 years of age, Fuu recruits Mugen and Jin to help her find a sparsely-described man she calls "the samurai who smells of sunflowers." A flying squirrel named "Momo" (meaning "peach" in Japanese and also short for "momonga," meaning "flying squirrel") accompanies her along the way, inhabiting her kimono and frequently leaping out to her rescue when she encounters trouble.

News from my blog

free counters