...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

David Mach King-Kong

Just everydayusing, common, ordinarycoat hangers were used by
David Mach Scottish artist to create this hulky King Kong and others... (amazing sculptures of a gorilla, an astronaut, and a nude woman and a nude man)
For just another example of how beauty can be created from everyday items.



Используя только простые, ежедневно используемые, обычные, вешалки ("плечики")
Давид Maч шотландский художник создал этого неповоротливого Кинг-Конга, и других... (удивительные скульптуры гориллы, астронавта, и обнаженной женщины и обнаженного мужчины)
Как простой пример того, как красота может быть создана из простых ежедневных вещей.

News from my blog

free counters