...
I'm Ayuschka. And I'd like to share with you every eccentric art I saw or even those a little bit odd, photo, design... I'll try to put as much information here as I find interesting, but always add a link to its original site.

One Man Band

 



One Man Band, the latest short film from Pixar Animation Studios, tells the humorously captivating tale of a peasant girl who, with one coin to make a wish at a piazza fountain, encounters two competing street musicians who’d prefer the coin find its way into their tip jars. As the rivalry crescendos, the two overly eager performers vie to win the little girl's attention.

Artist: Pixar Animation Studios

Title: One Man Band

Directed By: Andrew Jimenez and Mark Andrews

Copyright: © 2005 Pixar Animation Studios



 



Оригинал

News from my blog

free counters